Road freight service in MX and TX.
As a licensed property broker, EP Logistics has access to thousands of trucks at any given time for road freight service. When a product moves along the supply chain a transportation philosophy of “fastest is best” isn’t always optimal. That is why EP Logistics offers a variety of cost‑effective transportation solutions.
A Logistics Company is in charge of planning, implementing and controlling the movement of goods, services or information within a supply chain and between points of origin and consumption.
Cross-border [ shipping ] and road freight services at the Mexico and United States border
Despite the constant changes going on around the world, there’s still a growing demand for the transport of goods between countries. This is where EP Logistics enters the picture. In addition to overseas freight shipping, air freight shipping, and warehousing, we provide cross-border trucking services in México, United States and Canada such as road freight transport, road cargo transportation, and freight cargo domestically and internationally.
[ Comprehensive ] trucking solutions in one place
EP Logistics delivers goods when and where they’re needed in your road freight.
How does [ cross-border ]
Our cross-border trucking solutions in the US and Mexico are relatively simple. We prepare the required documentation of your goods including their classification, valuation and customs requirements. Then, the drivers get on the road to make sure your shipments are delivered on time.
Here’s how you benefit from this service:
- Safe road cargo transportation of goods
- On-time delivery of goods
- Economical freight transport costs
- Quick customs clearance
If you are still unsure about road freight services, here are some advantages of road transport:
- Cost effective: One of the benefits of road freight transportation is that its cost effective compared to air transportation.
- Door to door service: with road freight transport, you can just load the items from your place, drive and unload it right at your required destination. The road freight service is the only extensive system that gives transportation to the final destination.
- Service in remote areas: road freight gives you the opportunity to let you transport goods to and from remote areas that are not connected by other means like rail, air or water transports.
- Flexibility: road freight transport provides lots of flexibility, that is because the routes and timings can be modified easily and quickly according to individual needs without much problem.
- Suitable for short distance: road cargo transportation provides a faster and less costly means of transporting goods over short distances.
- Lesser risk of damage in transit: with road freight you can perfectly transport delicate goods that have more possibility of being damaged during numerous stages of loading and unloading.
EP Logistics [ handles ] US‑Mexico cross-border trucking
EP Logistics is an established company with various offices across the United States and in Mexico. We operate a quick, simple and economical cross-border transportation system. Trust us to handle your cargo with care, and to make sure it arrives at the destination on time.
Here’s what you can expect from our cross-border freight solutions:
Secure and [ on-time ] deliveries with EP Logistics
When it comes to cross-border transport companies, you want to work with a company that has the years and variety of services necessary to easily manage your goods. At EP Logistics, we provide in the continental US and Mexico. We keep your goods safe and deliver them within an agreed timeframe.
Ask about our pricing today.
Let’s discuss your
trucking [ needs ] today
EP Logistics provides a solution for all your trucking needs ‑ from FTL transport to hotshot trucking, and everything in between. We meet your standards and make sure your goods arrive right on schedule.
Request a quote today.